About meHi! My name's Becky,
I'm a Photographer and Designer based in New Milton, Hampshire, but happy to travel to you. I offer photography and branding services for both Wedding and Commercial clients, looking for fun, vibrant images that reflect their true personality..
Random facts about me:
- I love anime, my favourite is My Neighbour Totoro.
- I, currently, have pink hair.
- Otters, other than my dogs, are my favourite animals.
- I hate wine, they all taste like vinegar to me!
- I love to cook and own way too many cookbooks.
- I'm a Les Mill Body Combat & a Gold-Level Schwinn Indoor Cycling Coach for Freedom Leisure New Forest
- I've presented on-stage in front of 200 indoor cyclists for charity.
- The BEST holiday I've ever been on was to Chernobyl, where we stayed overnight (long before the HBO series!)
What my clients have to say...
Steve & Kristine
“Becky is highly recommended. Absolutely stunning photos.
Thank you so much Becky ❤️”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you shoot more than just Weddings?
Absolutely! I offer Personal Brand, Commercial, Product and Portrait Photography. I, unfortunately, do not do newborn shoots.
What kind of gear do you use?
I'm a Nikon girl! I generally shoot weddings with full frame bodies with back up gear readily available should it be needed. But gear is secondary, and will change depending on the shoot type.
Did I also hear you're a brand designer?
You did, I've worked as a full-time Graphic Designer for almost 20 years with a wealth of experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Creating everything from business cards and flyers to full re-brands, social media and everything in between.
I am currently offering limited branding packages for local businesses. Get in touch to see how we can create something great to boost your business.
Do you supply your RAW files?
No sorry. All shoots and quote include editing, RAW files will not be supplied under any circumstance.